WÖHWA Continuous Flow Mixers are used for mixing bulk materials (0 – 60 mm) mainly at discharge or loadout points. Eight offset agitating arms guarantee outstanding mix qualities. It is available in 3 sizes covering loadout capacities between 200 t/h and 1200 t/h.
The spring-mounted motor of the WÖHWA Continuous Flow Mixer guarantees reduced power consumption, less material wear and a long service life. To prolong the service life even more, cast tiles of X350CrMoNi-2021 can be mounted.
The mixer blades are easily exchangeable and can be supplied in different sizes designed to minimize the segregation of the mixed materials The centering device brakes the rotation of the material flow and reduces scattering and segregation during loadout.
In combination with a WÖHWA telescopic loading tube you can purchase a complete loadout set from one supplier.
WÖHWA Continuous Flow Mixer
Continuous Flow Mixer for cost-effective homogenization and proper mixing of bulk materials.
WÖHWA Continuous Flow Mixer with Shuttle Carriage
Continuous Flow Mixer with chute. A separate chute is used for loading single products to reduce wear in the mixer.
- Continuous flow mixers for loadout capacities ranging from 300 to 1200 t/h
- For continuous homogenization of bulk materials
- With wear-resisting and exchangeable Hardox or cast iron lining
- Single-product chute on shuttle drive
- Can be easily combined with a telescopic loading chute for dust-free loadout of bulk materials
- The semi-circular form of the chute for single-size products prevents material from clogging in corners.