The use of WÖHWA belt feeders is a safe method for the reclaim of poorly flowing bulk materials (e.g. sand) or for small blending or loadout quantities. Desired percentages in blends can be achieved by using frequency converters for variable belt speeds. Standard reclaim/feed quantities of 3 to 1000 t/h can be achieved dependant upon belt width, height of material carpet, particle sizes and flow characteristics. Corrugated side wall belts or trapezoidal flat belts are used for an optimized material flow.
WÖHWA belt feeders have a modular design. Any belt feeder size and any optional part can be supplied at short notice. All parts are hot-dip galvanized. Gear drive and bearings are maintenance-free.
- robust design
- all bearings lubricated for life
The carefully selected drive mechanism components provide a powerful and reliable drive force.
- robust straight bevel gear pair
- slip-on gear drive
- wide adjustment range when used with frequency converter (approx. 1:20)
WÖHWA Industrial-Duty Belt Feeder, Trapezoidal Belt
Belt feeders with center distances up to 3 m (10 ft) for accurately blending poorly flowing bulk materials, e.g. wet sands and coarse-grained materials.
WÖHWA Industrial-Duty Belt Feeder, Troughed Flat Belt with Emergency Shut-Off Gate Type 09
Belt feeders with center distances from 3 m to 8 m (10 ft to 26.5 ft) for accurately blending poorly flowing bulk materials, e.g. wet sands and coarse-grained materials.
WÖHWA Heavy Duty Belt Feeder, Troughed Flat Belt with Pin Gate
Ruggedized belt feeders for extremely rough environments, e.g. in mining industries.
Advantages of WÖHWA Belt Feeders
- Easily replaceable motors
- Robust design
- Hardox lining available
- Adjustable Vulkolan sealings
- Fully galvanized
- Self-adjusting outer cleaner
- Four-layer conveyor belt type EP 400-3
- Cambered end pulley
- Adjustment range ca. 1:20
- 3 kW motor (different motors available)
- Robust straight bevel gear pair
- Easily replaceable endless belt
- Feed rate adjustable by use of frequency converters